Following the guidelines of the Diocese of Killaloe in response to the recommendations of the Government and Public Health Authorities to put measures in place to help ensure the containment of the Corona Virus, the parish of Clarecastle / Ballyea will implement the following.
- All public Masses in the parish, Sunday and Weekdays (with the exception of Funeral Masses and Celebration of Marriage which are in compliance with the national guidelines) are suspended until 29th March or until further notice.
- Priests will continue to remember the needs of parishioners at Mass, celebrated privately. Mass can be heard on the parish Radio link at usual Mass times. Details from the Parish Office.
- The following parishes have web cams which can be assessed for Mass – Kilrush, Roscrea, Ennis, Quin, Nenagh and Shannon.
- Parishioners are encouraged to pray at home, including especially prayers for the sick for those caring for the sick and for all working so hard to protect us.
- The Church in Ballyea will be open daily as usual.
- The Church in Clarecastle will be open from 11am – 5pm Monday to Saturday; Sunday from 1pm – 6pm, for those who wish to engage in private prayer.
- The parish office will remain open for the present (usual hours) and the parish can be contacted by phone 065 6823011 or by email.
- Please check the website www.clarecastleballyeaparish.ie for further developments at parish level.
- Working together, supporting each other at this time, we will grow in our sense of Christian Community and over come the present difficulties.
May the Lord guide, direct and accompany us on our journey.